Our philosophy on overall health and wellness follow these three principals: Move Well, Think Well, Eat Well. Our Nutritional Consultant fits right in!
Meet Dana Clark!
Dana Clark, Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Community Health Adviser, Certified Natural Health Practitioner, Certified Herbal Consultant and Certified Lactation Educator brings her extensive knowledge and training to our community through personal nutrition coaching, group consulting and special event classes on a number of topics.
During her time at Alive Academy of Natural Health, an International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC) approved school, Dana studied nutrition, specialising in vegetarian, sports & fitness nutrition, holistic health, herbalism and environmental science. In addition to her studies through Alive Academy, she also studied Lactation and has earned the following certificates RNAO Breastfeeding e-learning certificate, Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Best Start/Health Nexus Certificate, CAPPA 20hr CLE Course/20hr Lactation Management Workshop Canada
Dana continues to upgrade her knowledge and skill in holistic health sciences so she can better help the community and her clients. She is currently enrolled in the Chartered Herbalist Diploma program through Dominion Herbal College
Hours & Services:
Wednesdays (2nd & 4th of the month): 2-7 p.m, SBJJ Academy (by appointment)
Fridays (1st & 3rd of the month): 2-7 p.m, SBJJ Academy (by appointment
- Free 15 minute Consult & Body Composition Measurements for SBJJ Members: Dana offers our members one free 15 minute consults and regular body composition measurements.
- One On One Consulting: Dana offers one on one consulting to assist those who want to make healthier changes in their lives to maintain or re-balance their personal health using nutrition and herbalism. (Weight loss- Healthy weight gain – Healthy digestion – Prenatal Nutrition – Hormone balance – Complementary health care for illnesses & chronic diseases)
- Classes: Dana runs small group classes, designed to educate individuals on various holistic health topics including nutrition.
- Fight Ready: Join Dana in a program that will boost your energy, help you reach your weight class goals and be “fight ready”.
- Breastfeeding Classes & Support: With an education in nutrition as well as lactation Dana offers Breastfeeding Classes & support.